Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sticky Situation

So, I'm sitting here thinking, wondering really:  how am I going to leave some things on community bulletin boards around town.  I want to advertise my Pen10 writer's website.  I wish I could just print out some sticky notes.  Hmm, I have a printer.  I have some sticky notes.  How hard can it be?  I came up with a couple of solutions and I didn't have to use duct tape which is kindof disappointing but I digress.  I could just use this template that I found online and follow the directions.  The template allowed you to stick 6 notes on a paper and load into your printer without buying any specialty product.  Or, I could download this thing from Sticky-Notes.net.  Either way I look at it, I realize that I am un-original but generous as I share this with you.  Tell me if you try this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss O. Nice to find you hereabouts... Little bird told me MRI was all clear? This is good news. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete